- Put the 5 ripened and pealed bananas into the big bowls and use the blender blend them until the result looks like an homogenous puree.
- On the side start pouring the oil into the small pot and heat it on the hob at medium-low power. There should be enough oil for the makàra to deep fry.
- While the oil heats up, slowly add the flour and baking powder to the banana puree while mixing with the spoon. Make sure that the dough is somewhat runny and consistent.
- Grab the other bowl and place 4 pices of paper towel on the bowl. We will place the makàra on the bowl.
- When the oil is hot, place a dollop of the dough on the frying pot. That would become a fritter.
- Repeat the process until the pot is full of fritters. When the dollops turn brown remove them from the pot with a skimmer and place them on the bowl with the Kithen paper towels. Sprinkle some sugar on top of the makàra.
Enjoy them with some milk or a tea on the side.